If you are passionate about technology and would like to work at the cutting edge of emerging tech, ARTS opens doors for you with its association with the world’s best brands in the field of Test & Measurement.
ARTS values its team of engineers highly and gives them opportunities to grow. Areas like 5G, IOT, Electric Cars, Satellite communications, Semiconductor and Nanomaterials research are fields where ARTS teams operate. Top utilisation of their knowledge and skills continues to drive our business performance and attract the best talent from the industry.
We offer exciting and challenging careers within a stimulating knowledge-driven work environment where ideas and skills are valued, where people can realise their full potential through dedicated training programs and where individual contribution is respected, recognised and rewarded.
Why work at ARTS?
- We Care- At ARTS, we offer a culture dedicated to the values of creativity, trust, respect, accountability, teamwork, and uncompromising integrity. You will be working with a company that values a diverse, inclusive work environment. We treat people with respect and offer exciting and challenging assignments and development opportunities.
- High Growth Opportunities – ARTS is one of the largest and fastest growing, professionally managed Test and Measurement distributors in South India, thus offering a strong growth potential for its team members as well.
- World’s Best Brands – We represent only the best brands in the world with innovative, cutting edge technology in the field of Test & Measurement. Hence, our associates get the best exposure and opportunity to learn about the latest technological innovations and increase their knowledge base.
- Rich Customers Base – ARTS offers the opportunity to work with some of the most sought after customers including accounts across Govt., Aerospace, Defence, Industry, Automotive, R&D, and Education, thus offering a challenging yet fulfilling work experience
- Business Ethics – ARTS always strives to follow ethical practices and follows fair business practices for healthy conduct of business.
- Healthy Work Environment – A healthy body and mind is key to success and ARTS takes pride in providing a conducive and healthy working environment for its employees. We at ARTS expect our employees to show top performance with a high level of commitment. We also motivate them to be flexible and capable to work as a team.
Current Openings at ARTS
We are on the look out for energetic and technically sound professionals with a Degree / Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation who have a passion to consult with customers on their applications and offer unique solutions.
Qualifications – BE / ME in Electronics Engineering with Specialisation in RF & Microwave
Deliver Outstanding Sales results for the Test & Measurement products Division of Applied RealTech Systems within assigned geography with particular focus on the Keysight brand. Develop wide and deep end customer relationships in assigned territory. Represent the Company in all market creation activities (includes seminars, sales calls, Road shows and training).
- Develop, implement, and manage a business plan to meet or exceed corporate objectives for Test & Measurement Division Sales goals in assigned geography.
- Assess business conditions in the given geography and vertical markets to implement local go to market strategy.
- Work closely with other cross functional teams to ensure smooth execution of business.
- Key Account Management within territory
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Helps prepare tender compliance specification documents highlighting benefits to customers
- Analyses customer requirements and recommends appropriate solution. Is responsible for pre-sales demos and for enhancing customers’ experience and satisfaction.
Domain Experience: 3 – 5 years in similar profile.
Frontline Sales Experience in Test & Measurement or related Industry on Electronic Test instruments.
- Hands on proficiency on use of Electronic Test Instruments like Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, RF Test Instruments, is a must.
- Must be able to learn and do independent demonstrations of test instruments at customer sites
- Market / Industry knowledge
This position reports to
- Business Head
Career Growth (next level expected)
- Sales Manager